- Going to the outback steakhouse in Parklea tomorrow with my family for my Mum’s 45th birthday celebrations, two steak lunch in a week, yes please.
- Did my sisters makeup today and it actually looked good
- Aced my camouflage makeup assessment at TAFE on Friday
- Took my dof for two walks and he didn’t try and attack anybody in the street for once
I hate how you can pay $10 for shipping from the US on one Website while another wants to charge you $38+ for a similar item.
It can’t possibly cost that much, considering other companies manage to do it for cheaper.
Like I find cheap clothes like $25 pink jeans, but then the website’s all “lol $58 for shipping”
I feel so sad for some reason.
- My Mum loved her presents that I bought her
- Mum got me owl tea-light holders, sheets for my new bed, a bag, leopard print gloves and scarf and owl pjs
- Serena got me a ‘friends’ DVD and some jewellery
- Lost the $90 earrings I bought for my Nan and found them after a 20 minute dig through our bin
- Nan and Pop came over and gave me a box that had every card, drawing and letter I have ever given them. It also had old photos, birthday invitations, school play tickets and baby shoes in it. It was like the best present ever, because I’m a sucker for sentimental things like that (I have ever birthday/Xmas card I have gotten since I was 12)
- Went and had lunch at Tuggerah with Charli, had the best steak and strawberry cheesecake
- Bought a Russell Brand stand-up DVD with the westfield voucher Gloria gave me and bought some random stuff with birthday money
- Thought a lot about getting a tattoo with the rest of my birthday money, still haven’t decided yet